USB CANDLE DIFFUSER LAMP
- The USB candle diffuser lamp doubles as an amazingly simple, yet beautiful piece for home decoration. It holds water up to 9.46 Fl oz / 280 ml and produces a moisture content of up to 35 ml per hour, running continuously at 5-8 hours.
- Incorporated with ultrasonic technology, this essential oil candle diffuser lamp is very quiet. So it will not be a distraction while working or sleeping.
- Essential oil diffuser is a popular and beautiful way to create your own home-made perfume without the artificial chemical. Used in ordinary room trees or real candles. The classic, stone air diffuser is made of high quality materials and BPA-free, high quality plastic.
- Because it uses ultrasonic technology to disperse essential oils, no heat is involved. USB diffuser lamp can make you an amazing gift or you can give it to your friends that LOVE essential oil, incense or candles!
- Fill it with water, add a few drops of essential oil and let the rich aroma spread throughout your room. The diffuser lamp for essential oil candle is available in three colors. Depending on the style of your home or office, choose from onyx, rose or mint.
[table id=5 /]
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the ultrasonic diffuser use heat?
No heat is also used because the ultrasonic diffuser process is adiabatic. Which means that the oil changes the heat without heat, the oil is firm and unbroken to enjoy the beauty benefits of a clean plant. This also makes the ultrasonic diffuser a good choice in areas with children due to the reduced risk compared to the candle.
Can the ultrasonic diffuser be used as a humidifier?
As the ultrasonic diffuser uses water it can double as moisture. While adding water reduces the oil which can reduce its potency if you do not like strong odors and would like the oil to last longer, this is a very effective method.
What are the disadvantages of heat diffuser?
If you are looking for a cheap and fun option, the heater diffuser works very well. They dissolve essential oils but because heat changes the chemistry of the oil can affect the health benefits of each oil. The user should also be aware of the dangers posed by the blazing flames somewhere as young children nearby.
What are the benefits of using an evaporative diffuser?
An evaporating diffuser holds oil in a suction object such as a pad or cord. This means that the oil evaporates in a more controlled way compared to other solvents.
What are the benefits of using an essential oil diffuser?
Another great way to light candles, using essential oil diffusers is the perfect way to help you relax, review and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is believed to be one of the most effective ways of absorbing essential oils. This supports our limbic system which controls our emotions, emotions and memory.